SONYA_FLAWLESS_IMG
WE CREATE GREATNESS. | Professional Networker | Global Business Builder | Health And Wellness Coach | YOUR DREAM OUR PLAN.

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Are you like Me 8 years AGO?

 
Are you like Me 8 years AGO?
Not hitting ON your yearly Targets and Resolutions?
These are my 3 reasons why I started my Entrepreneurship Career
1. Not hitting my yearly Resolutions after 6 years of being an employee
2. Didn’t appreciate how a JOB dictated my earning potential and worth
3. I also wanted FREEDOM, I didn’t want to miss out on Life by being stuck in an office for 40 years.
These 3 reasons are why I sacked my Employer and started my new career! 

ARE YOU ALSO LOOKING? DO YOU WANT TO START AND RUN YOUR OWN BUSINESS?  
Without needing to raise a lot of MONEY, Open an Office or Hire Employees
KARIBU! 
For more info Call: +255 783 149 561  WhatsApp: +255 783 149 561
Join me on Facebook on the folllowing link: CLICK HERE

0 comments:

Post a Comment