SONYA_FLAWLESS_IMG
WE CREATE GREATNESS. | Professional Networker | Global Business Builder | Health And Wellness Coach | YOUR DREAM OUR PLAN.

Saturday, July 24, 2010

Junior Reid Ft. Cassidy -- I'm So Crazy


















T.I. To Wed This Weekend?
T.I.
Rapper T.I. is to wed his long term girlfriend Tameka 'Tiny' Cottle this weekend in Hawaii, according to reports.

The Live Your Life hitmaker, real name Clifford Harris, Jr., has been dating former Xscape singer Cottle since 2001 and the couple has two sons together.






T.I., who recently completed a prison term for illegal weapons possession, has previously revealed he plans to exchange vows this year.
And the date looks to be set - the hip-hop star and Cottle travelled to Hawaii earlier this month and have reportedly flown their close family and friends in for the impending nuptials, reports The YBF.com.

0 comments:

Post a Comment