SONYA_FLAWLESS_IMG
WE CREATE GREATNESS. | Professional Networker | Global Business Builder | Health And Wellness Coach | YOUR DREAM OUR PLAN.

Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Diddy Launches A 'Positive' Blog

Sean 'Diddy' Combs has launched a "positive" new blog which only publishes good news - after growing disillusioned with all the gossip and scandal he reads online.
The I'll Be Missing You rapper has set up a new website, DiddyBlog.com where fans can long on to read motivational and uplifting stories - and he's put a strict ban on any controversial content.
He explains, "The blog is an all-100 per cent positive, thousand, zillion per cent positive blog. It's about inspiring you, motivating you, empowering your dreams, empowering you. It's not about any news about who's dating who, who's not doing good, who got exposed today. Go to the other sites for that. It's just about motivation and inspiration and love."
And Combs has another strict regulation for his new venture: he's pledged not to use the site to promote his new projects or brands. He adds, "I can't believe I'm saying this. No Diddy promotions. It's all about the love."
The site goes online on Monday. 

Multiple Overdoses Scared Eminem Straight

Eminem scared himself off drugs when he relapsed a month after suffering a near-fatal overdose.
In an exclusive new interview with "Access Hollywood," the rapper admits at one point he was popping so many pills, he lost track of how many he was taking.
He says, "My tolerance got so high." But he hit his "personal bottom" at the end of 2007 and the beginning of 2008.
He explains, "I had overdosed in 2007, like, right around Christmas in 2007... I pretty much almost died. I pulled through and went home and relapsed less than a month later, and I literally shot back up to the amount of pills I was taking, shot right back up to where I overdosed...I scared myself, like, 'Yo...I need help. Like, I can't beat this on my own.'
"I just got tired of the way I was living. I guess I really had to reach down, reach deep down and look at myself and realize, 'This is my fault, like, take responsibility for the way I'm living and stop blaming other people...' The biggest problem is admitting that you have a problem. Nobody wants to admit that they're not in control of something."
Eminem

Alicia Keys' Unborn Baby Blessed By Zulu Tribe

Pregnant singer Alicia Keys' unborn baby has been blessed in a traditional Zulu ceremony during the star's recent trip to South Africa with fiancé Swizz Beatz.
The 29 year old is expecting her first child with the producer later this year, and now she has Zulu good fortune on her side. Tribesmen gave the mom-to-be and her baby traditional African names as she joined hands with her future husband underneath a fig tree, dubbed the 'healing tree' by locals.
The tribal leaders agreed to bless mother and child as a thank you for the charity work Keys has done in the area - her Keep A Child Alive charity helps fund local organization Bobbi Bear, which aims to save youngsters whose parents have died of AIDS.
The charity's director Jackie Bradfield tells Britain's Daily Mail, "Alicia has been made part of the tribal family because she really reached out to the people here. Two female priests who practice a mix of Christianity and tribal custom chose new names for her and the unborn child as a mark of respect. The names were kept between them, but were chosen to reflect Alicia's character."  
"Alicia had to do a special dance with drums banging in the background, and was embraced by abused children who she has helped. She was chosen for the ceremony as a thank you, because she has done a lot to keep children's lives afloat and for us to afford our support staff. Her partner came too - he held her hand and helped her sit down when she needed rest."  
Keys made the blessing a family affair - her mother and brother were part of the 50-strong crowd who watched the moving ceremony. The Fallin' hit-maker was in South Africa on holiday after performing as part of the World Cup kick off celebrations earlier this month.

Alicia Keys

0 comments:

Post a Comment