SONYA_FLAWLESS_IMG
WE CREATE GREATNESS. | Professional Networker | Global Business Builder | Health And Wellness Coach | YOUR DREAM OUR PLAN.

Saturday, May 29, 2010

World Cup 2010: Ahn Jung Hwan Hoping For Game Changing Role With South Korea

The Lord of the Ring is ready for the third part of his Wordl Cup trilogy...
 
Ahn Jung Hwan (Goal.com Korea)
Ahn Jung-hwan is looking forward to playing whatever role he can at the 2010 World Cup for South Korea.
The striker, who starred at the 2002 and 2006 tournaments, is hoping to make the final 23 named by coach Huh Jung-moo early next week.
A slight injury kept the 34 year-old out of the 2-0 win over Japan in Saitama last Monday but he is fit to face Belarus on Sunday in Austria.
Ahn, who plays in China for Dalian Shide, knows that he is unlikely to be a starter in South Africa against Greece, Argentina or Nigeria but is content to play whatever role he can.
"If my job is changing the momentum as a substitute, then I will do my best to do that," Ahn told reporters.
"As we headed to Austria for a change of environment, I feel the World Cup coming closer," Ahn said.
"Though the circumstance have changed we have to improve our concentration.
"Here, the altitude is over 1,000 metres from sea level but I don't feel it's tougher. I am trying to get back to full fitness. My leg is much better and I will become the player who can change a game."

0 comments:

Post a Comment