SONYA_FLAWLESS_IMG
WE CREATE GREATNESS. | Professional Networker | Global Business Builder | Health And Wellness Coach | YOUR DREAM OUR PLAN.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Queen Latifah To Launch Clothing Line

Queen Latifah
Rapper/actress Queen Latifah is branching out into the fashion industry - she's launching her own clothing line.
The Bringing Down the House star has teamed with cable TV bosses at the Home Shopping Network (HSN) for The Queen Collection, a venture which includes clothes, handbags and other accessories.
Latifah says, "I wanted my collection to reflect my personal style while giving women the tools to build a wardrobe they can feel good in. I partnered with HSN because it's the ideal platform to share my story and the stories of women who inspired me. I hope to instill confidence in hundreds of thousands of women across the country."
However, The Queen Collection is just the start of Latifah's fashion endeavors - she's also working on a range of clip-on hair extensions, which she will debut on the network in September, weeks after unveiling her clothing line on air.

0 comments:

Post a Comment